Steven Meinking on Fri, 28 Sep 2001 04:17:19 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> No Military Retaliation

Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz in the AP:

"I think it can't be stressed enough that everybody who's waiting for
military action ... needs to rethink this thing," Wolfowitz told reporters
in Brussels, Belgium, on Wednesday where he appealed to the NATO allies for
intelligence-gathering assistance. "We don't believe in just demonstrating
that our military is capable of bombing. The whole world knows that," he
said."

- Right on...