Announcer on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:00:34 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [15x]

Table of Contents:

   CPSR's 20th Anniversary Conference and Wiener Award Dinner
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Morpheus
     "felipe rodriquez" <felipe@xs4all.nl>

   Dance Review/Timezone
     Yukihiko Yoshida <yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp>

   Volunteers In Support of Asylum Seekers
     "ben moretti" <bmoretti@chariot.net.au>

   Public Works announces ...
     Lloyd Dunn <ll@detritus.net>

   Marx & Women's Lib
     "Bureau of Public Secrets" <knabb@slip.net>

   Class Composition in Cognitive Capitalism
     "Ed Emery" <ed.emery@cwcom.net>(by way of richard barbrook)

   EXCESS
     "MAAP" <info@maap.org.au>

   FINAL CALL: transmediale.02 award competition
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

   New to net
     "Brian Wells" <dirtywork@saber.net>

   location needed for project on economy in public space in New York
     Oliver Ressler <oliver.ressler@chello.at>

     Michael Longford <longford@alcor.concordia.ca>

   border reports.
     fran ilich <ilich_030@hotmail.com>

   BOUNCE nettime-l@bbs.thing.net: Header field too long (>1024)
     nettime-l-request@bbs.thing.net

   David Larcher's Monkey's Birthday
     Richard Thompson <richardthompson@lux.org.uk>

   Celebrate Brenda Laurel's Book Launch - Utopian Entrepreneur (MIT Press)
     "Peter Lunenfeld" <peterl@artcenter.edu>