Aliza Dichter on Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:17:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: What About mediachannel employees \ serfs ?

Prescribing mob action? Really?

Too unwilling to break free of the bonds of Microsoft, yes, that I duly
concede ... Negligent? Certainly unfinished, nascent, based on concerns
articulated by others, a simplistic attempt to market (market!) the notions
of some points of battle over communication control.. yes yes yes all that.
But fascist?

Of course I am no doubt curious as to the systematic behaviors-- the
malicious maneuvers you have observed.  And I also wonder if the
identification of and fights against fascism in this world are not somehow
diluted by its use as an easy (ahh the pleasure of provocative nihilism)
epithet.

Liza
serf/kommandant

integer@www.god-emil.dk wrote:

> may be desirable observing that mediachannel.org
> systematically engages in neo korporat fascistic maneuvers
> whose primary objektive \ profit is the liquidation of individual initiative.
>
> 2ndly - in your negligent albeit righteous + necessarily microsoft
> embellished address [may scroll 4 plzr]
> you are pre:scribing mob action - which as undoubtedly you are aware
> is emblematic of fascism.
>
> nn
>
> Aliza Dichter <liza@mediachannel.org>
>
> >     [MSword doc attachment deleted @ nettime--mod]