integer on Wed, 16 May 2001 09:17:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> v!deo napster

nato.0+55 does that. specifically 242.wto does so.

http://www.eusocial.com/242.wto
http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.ircam.html

1001 ventuze.nn

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!