The Paper on Sun, 29 Apr 2001 09:50:49 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Spoof Melbourne MayDay Paper

Hi,

If peoples have some spare bandwidth, we just uploaded the PDF for the
MayDay that has been published in Melbourne for MayDay. It's a spoof of
our daily free Murdoch tabloid called MX.

Check out
http://www.print.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/metafiles/mdpapermelb.pdf
to download the actual PDF (its 10MB)