Brian G. Allen on Thu, 26 Apr 2001 03:50:52 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Statement of the Seattle IMC

Geert,

The current statement of the Seattle IMC Spokescouncil is below.  We hope
to be able to provide more info soon.  Sorry it's not more at this time.

We hope that there will be a major development within the next 48 hours
which will allow us to tell our story without fear of sanction by the
federal government.  Will keep you posted.

In Struggle,
@brian

ŗAn order has been served, the contents are covered by a protective order
that has been issued by the court.  We must comply with it.  Wešre
consulting lawyers who avidly oppose any violation of first amendment
rights.  There are many rumors going around. Please help us by not
spreading them.˛

  -- Seattle IMC