s|a|m on 14 Apr 2001 03:15:59 -0000

<nettime> Re: CNN BLACKOUT

Dear Jammers @ Adbusters,

You guys are inviting CNN to take part in an event which could validate them as
*the* global television networok even more? What real impact would it have to
black out CNN for 20 seconds?

The impact the advertisement will have, if CNN broadcasts it, won't be on the
culture of television watching, but rather it will be on the polularity and
fame achieved by you and your creative team. No doubt, we would all receive an
of congratulations!

Nice tactic Adbusters ;-)  ...

See ya, Sam.