Announcer on 6 Apr 2001 11:11:40 -0000

<nettime> Announcements [18]

Table of Contents:

   ANN: Concrete poetry festival in Berlin
     Florian Cramer <paragram@gmx.net>

   April 2001 TEXT
     "Phonet][r][ix" <netwurker@hotkey.net.au>

   On my way to Strandgaten 228
     Vanessa Black <whitecube@asia.com>

   monochrom: no more wankelmut
     das ende der nahrungskette <jg@monochrom.at>

   invitation/private view +++ shopping windows
     "Armin Medosch" <armin@easynet.co.uk>

   STREAMMINISTER: ICANN
     klaas@streamminster.de

   headmap [recent futurism]
     "Ben" <justbenjamin@hotmail.com>

   DESK TOPPING
     "SMART Project Space" <smartps@xs4all.nl>

   HEROES: SEE YOU IN THE NEXT WAR
     Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>

   artAngels - 01.4
     Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>

   CODE CONFERENCE WEBCAST
     Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Green Guide Online - News Update 3rd April 2001
     greenguide <greenguide@hhm.co.uk>

   RELEASE: APRIL 3, 2001
     "Pirelli INTERNETional Award - Technical Committee" <info@pirelliaward.com>

   Snow Blossom House
     opensorcery <opensorcery@opensorcery.net>

   7 interactive songs
     mouchette <mouchette@mouchette.org>

   FOURTH ANNUAL COMMUNITY RESEARCH NETWORK CONFERENCE
     Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Privacy Lecture Series: Computer Crime, Search And Seizure
     Ana Viseu <ana.viseu@utoronto.ca>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?a_r_c_h_=E9_e_-_sommaire_|-=3E_avril_01_?=
     "Pierre Robert" <probert@videotron.ca>