nettime's re tracer on 19 Mar 2001 17:21:47 -0000

Re: <nettime> Carl Loeffler(was: net art history) (fleischmann|adrian|penny|Recktenwald|Biggs)

   Re: <nettime> Carl Loeffler (was: net art history)
     monika fleischmann <fleischmann@gmd.de>

   Re: Carl Loeffler (was: net art history)
     robert adrian <rax@thing.at>

   Re: <nettime> Carl Loeffler (and art history)
     simon penny <penny@cmu.edu>

   Re: <nettime> Carl Loeffler (was: net art history)
     Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>

   Re: <nettime> Carl Loeffler (was: net art history)
     Simon Biggs <simon@babar.demon.co.uk>