David Mandl on 1 Feb 2001 15:59:08 -0000

Re: <nettime> Bush Hitler Connection

Pretty amusing quote buried in this article: This woman's husband loved
George Jr. and his positions enough to vote for him for president, but
wouldn't have voted for him if he'd known that his GRANDFATHER made some
of his wealth from doing business with Nazi companies?  Poor baby.

   --D.

> Author links Bush family to Nazis
>
> Sarasota Herald Tribune
> STAFF REPORT
>
> The president of the Florida Holocaust Museum said Saturday that George W.
> Bush's grandfather derived a portion of his personal fortune through his
> affiliation with a Nazi-controlled bank.

[snip]

--
Dave Mandl
dmandl@panix.com