Announcer on 8 Dec 2000 05:57:30 -0000

<nettime> 11 Announcements

Table of Contents:

   International Day of Action Against Surveillance Cameras
     mollybh@netspace.net.au

   ISEA2000/ Espace Landowski expose...
    "ISEA2000" <isea2000@art3000.com>

   CYBERSEX CYBERSALON
    ki gomez" <niki@cybersalon.org>

   Webcast 128 + STR live in San Francisco
    gunafa@well.com

   CFP: Internet Research 2.0 - INTERconnections
    jeremy hunsinger <jhuns@vt.edu>

   1st Anniversary Conference in Finland on citizen participation
    ronda@ais.org (Ronda Hauben)

   Third Multi-Literary Event at the Flying Saucer Cafe
    Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

   Genesis - BernadetteCORPORATION
    Vanessa Black <whitecube@asia.com>

   New Works at Dystopia ....at Tribes Gallery>>
    cristine wang <cristinewang@yahoo.com>

   -- COO-EE - [Cuckoo 1] - Kirsty Cameron + Violet Faigan --
    Cuckoo <cuckoo@cuckoo.org.nz>

   ARTS WIRE OPEN HOME
    "George(s) Lessard" <media@web.net>