Ben Moretti on 31 Oct 2000 03:01:40 -0000

<nettime> [spam collection]

I have started to collect spam email.

Have a look at my collection at

http://www.chariot.net.au/~bmoretti/spam

As with anyone else on the net, I am sent a fair amount of spam email.

This used to really annoy me, however, since I decided to collect it, every
time I receive some spam I now just think "Excellent! I don't have one of those,
I can add it to my collection.".

If anyone has some spam they think I would like and could put in my collection,
please send it to me.

I am going to eventually organise them into a proper collection, with a taxonomy
and hopefully develop a classification nomenclature for them.

If you think this is weird, the fact that I have a degree in Entomology probably
explains it.

Cheers

Ben