Daniel González Gasull on 29 Oct 2000 19:27:08 -0000

Re: <nettime> [PGP in the ex-east?]

Hi! :-)

golden g <zkp@freemail.hu> wrote To nettime-l@bbs.thing.net:

> Does anybody know how to download a pgp code in
> East Europe?

There's a lot of mirrors in <http://www.pgpi.com/>.
Isn't any in the East?

If you have speed problems downloading from FTP or
WWW, you can download it by ftpmail or wwwmail.  If
you don't know how to do it, tell me, and I'll help
you.

By the way, I encourage you to use GnuPG
<http://www.gnupg.org/> instead of PGP.  It's GNU
free software (as free speech, and also as free
beer), and it's compatible with PGP.

Free software, free crypto, free speech.

Hope this helps.

--
Daniel González Gasull           .-.   jgs  Life is pain. Anyone who
gasull@fnmail.com.NO.SPAM      _6_6 \       says differently is