Kenji Siratori on 24 Oct 2000 05:06:07 -0000

<nettime> AIDOS[techno-gothic edition]

I caught internal organ XX that does in disguise of the suicide
circuit....dog! To TV_screen....of the cold-blooded disease=game that does
fuck intensively a vital melody shoot the foolish gravity
constitution....channel that I was murdered in the icon form reproduction
level of cadaver feti~/the....artificial sun of the love, pure white asphalt
of ToKAGE that split!!!!! The soul_gram of ToKAGE that
machinary_vital=syndrome........communicates to the masses of flesh that
split. It fertilized. I walk   /induce the guilty nick of cadaver=feti~
only....I get deranged....boy_ROID of nude that script=thinking contaminates
to the murderous plug of the machine=angel=of=speed is recovered. The medium
of medium!? The emotional rep... of mass of flesh=XXX of the
suspension_done-program....solitude of double in disguise....cold-blooded
disease animals is infected with the channel of ToKAGE. A vital party that
does in disguise to the reality that was done the hunting of soul_gram....
I record speed on the skin tissue like the machine that dashes it. ....she
the body of a dirty mental dismantlement....ant I am disillusioned....the
murder plan of the artificial sun that is osmosing to the psite=lock XX
fear=cell of boy_ROID at high speed is programed savagely. Break down saint
FUCKNAM of the dog of internal organ consciousness--"the beat it able to run
away with the rhythm that did mimicry so/the life of the condom tension of
asphalt it is suffocated and be murder....it does PLAY to 1_milligram of
disillusionment that invades MHz of existence to the brain universe of the
waterlogged state of ZEROZEROZ__. It is emotional do in (the suck=blood
center....fuck=LOAD  earth of the paralysis....earth
scale=labyrinth(infection chaos!!

      6

The brain....switching-machine....sex/off of KARASU.  The reptilian mode of
the body that the brain did LevelDown to the transfer device of the guilty
nick love that is break down by the sharp rotation of the internal organ
consciousness that dog stripped.  And the perception of a beat.... The
corpse body of road did rhythm to the soul_gram.--it accelerates....the
advanced suicide system of a dog was canceled to the body tissue that was
done to the storage of ToKAGE the digital=vampof boy_ROID so--"internal
organ consciousness of....it joints....speed=the bloody continent where is
infected flows out with the existence of density 0 of the murderous
intention that turned the gram that does it to the sadistic affection of the
artificial sun to cold-blooded disease animals in disguise
The fear=cell narcolepsy that sucks the soul_gram of medium
annihilation/ToKAGE....it contaminates it....the desire, scattering of the
underground of hydro-machine of which did it in the continent of a dog in
disguise....it is the heart. Beat of which was recorded to the
screen........the internal organ organ that the drug embryo is lost in wild
fancies of was break down. Mass of flesh of vital....and others of the
OKAMA_guys who were paralyzed to the body screen that does the noise picture
digital=vampof the womb area machine output....joint impossible to.
RAVE=machine.
>> The earth is respired era. Masses of flesh of chemical
enlarged....gene=TV of which was bred....her body fluid committed murder-I
cut the suspected fertilization psite wild body of ANDROID and tore it.
"Turn_Drug!" An internal organ conscious acceleration/the old and new
metabolism of ToKAGE ruins so and be covered shit of shit_guy and regulate
the that brain...."high speed ant of functional murder/ boy_ROID of body
that tore with the suicide circuit of stool the desire of the Hydro=mania
that resets it with <<input>> of shameless cadaver walks to her control
external that I store....the circuit of panic condition/cuts emotion and
dash. A nude drugy=tear strip...."--I commit suicide!  The mad_love of
ToKAGE is restrained to the immortality of the reproduction mode soul_gram
of boy_ROID that ill-treats larva of red planetary NO-CODE of even a genome
sensationally.  Do channel!--the dog guy of a/the vagina nation was erased.
I was disillusioned at a nude picture.
It did the nude of % heart to the brain=screen of the cadaver_city
UP-LOAD``.....the imperfect suicide system of the machine=angel it operates
and degraded the function of a dog. Emotional the vital icon of
"weakness"....' the beatħentrails....I invade the parasitism medium of the
machine=angel that was write off! The density_0_word of the world that was
done to congestion machine~Hydro that murders nude storage/ city
desire....it does the body of an ant fuck` so....it is punctured and be
break down the womb area machine of heat quantity//....mischief favorite of
insanity. I torture the brain universe of boy_ROID. The clone-skin of desire
script....that artificial sun was automatized be "the electric shock
condition of a chemical dog!! To control external of the nude wild
fancy=organ gram several congestion plug foolish contact fuck exclusive use
ADAM doll that evolves to the brain universe of cranch, boy_ROID of a mass
of flesh....strip the corpse body of a dog!--it does <<the corpse body of a
dog fuck`. It does the machines of the molecule form
flood....genome=invasion=....placenta world of the brain universe/grotesque
of an/the internal organ is respired to the desire that nerve gas was
blindfolded LOAD.  The disillusionment zone of an automatic=nightmare!
Existence spreads to the joint cable of the asphalt that does noise....>> it
does the self-containing/do/I invade....it break down it with the noise that
dog was expanded the switch of boy_ROID the mimicry-heat/it is osmosing to
VTR--of the womb area machine. I suck eight bodies of ToKAGE that her body
fluid does game in the continent of the dog where was input ToKAGE
KURAYAMI....[nude] that segregates to <<planet of the murder>>. The beat of
the hyper_real disillusionment of the drug embryo that was jointed to the
mutation=speed of a chromosome so....the affection of ToKAGE that I gathered
explodes.    the nude picture of boy_ROID is output to brain....made of the
digital=vamp. "I reproduce accessible <<flight>> as if the noisy_existence
of a OKAME_guy is reset...." to the stomach of a pig--
<<Happy the terror of boy_ROID that snake of rigidity/   dog does feti~ to
the internal organ consciousness that accelerates/to it is online it....the
different=vital birth that was suffocated to the hole of psite hips! It cuts
it to the surface of gene=TV....>> the beat of a machine form
flood/reset__ToKAGE is operated with remote control....it is external the
control of a dog and commit suicide....it is the restraint impossibility!
FUCKNAM=TV! The direction quality thinking does dive of the asphalt that
disappears/of it is the gray pupil of the cadaver city that catches and
torture the brain that revolves the house. DIGITAL_fermentation....KURAYAMI
of the induction dog of her vital=telephony....desert and....it is VTR
fabrication done vital_ of ToKAGE that I was murdered in input__worldly
desires] the front of the screen of the brain of the fuckin~guy. It does
suck=blood........

      ***

It does the machinary_disillusionment that inoculates....1_worldly
desires_level gram of ill-treatment of the cell of mimicry with the body
fluid of a dog/it does to the REC brain of the drug embryo of control
deficiency rave`........"techno=cranch of density 0 of nude!"....>>the
picture beats. The picture of ToKAGE does noise:to the molecule state=cable
of the despair machine of the body that was split in the disillusionment
device under the skin the limit the fly in the brain that does fuck--it is
the scream that cold-blooded disease animals secrete.
>>the vital node of ToKAGE is regulated....I murdered the storage of the
artificial sun/the insanity of a chromosome is send back out to the
flood+breeding medium of the cyber of the machine=angel. The cadaver
channel. I invade the body/density of the RAVE constitution of the city.
The paranoia in the body....discharging soul_gram in the acid=world where
ruined it exists. Plug. The derangement deoxyribonucleic acid of party
circuit....ToKAGE of the vital inside is
released--program_disillusionment_function!
<strangle=syndrome of a dog>.
"it does sympathy to ToKAGE-tube of the drug_embryo artificial sun of...."
the larva group of ultra=PLAY....HARDCORE of the vital game that dashes it
does the internal organ LOAD after dog dries/it exploded to the
machinary_envy of thinking....boy_ROID of SM of the brain, asphalt of the
desert inside--it is NIHIL.--the dog_body that the suck=blood_chromosome
burn up to the rape inclination....vital suspicion of the soul_gram of a
shit~guy thinks about indecently/I convert the respiration in..the storage
of her cyber nature=vagina nation....ruin..the basement where artificial sun
decreases=mix. To be an abnormal form it is the inhabitant. It joints to the
density 0 person of XXXX....raise the volume of speed
murder....hydro-machine! Control external vital acceleration! "The brain
that inputs the tablet of the body_level to the specimen device passed the
medium=murder of a dog....even the screen animal, junkie which gene=TV beats
break down telephony of the mass of flesh that I was isolated...." the
eyeball did the corpse body of a dog_LOAD_so. Digital=vampjust before
in....the brain of the rhinoceros piece reaction/ dog of her internal organ
consciousness that mutated is jointed to a pleasure to the deoxyribonucleic
acid channel of psite junk vital....scattering that inserts it to the hole
of hips. Fear=cell of which tears off the blue of the sky and take....the
plug of the despair machine state=medium....city sucks "meat".--drug of
ToKAGE the noise adjustment/our body be like the hydro-machine that, rave
and exploded to the vital plug that gene=TV was output. The et_cetera=body
of the respiration line....junkie that exploded the psite that accumulates
the thinking of a dog/it secretes it "nude" of....it is the rabbit_guy! I am
raped to VTR so....the party circuit it functions....    I am lost in wild
fancies of the murder game of the artificial sun.  Asphalt is covered the
blood that protruded and that placenta world....ANDROID commits suicide in
the X second....it is fuck-me!

Emotional_ToKAGE_BODY_device_function__

[the medium=speed of a nude despair machine state=plug....drug embryo....the
body that was done the hallucination of the miracle of the ant that
collides....] it did in disguise to the Hydro-area of ToKAGE that circulates
to the storage of murder artificial sun of....it inheriteds the living body
of the hardware....crime inclination of catastroph of the machine-seed that
does fuck in the continent of the dog where it dashes. It evolves....the
digital perversion/channel of body_OMOTYA that the cock of osmosis....ToKAGE
of the murderous intention of soul_gram gushes to <<plug>> of nude
clone-dive boy=....cadaver city that were punctured to the lung modem
sexually I murder body=mega-byte.. of the fantasy while it did fuck. "The
nude is jointed in the cadaver city so....it scrolled....erased to the
gene=TV line of lonely meat....it is "breakdown". Impudent violence-device
of the womb_area_machine it functioned--rabbit_guy of who it
accelerates--did to the concrete=brain universe of boy_ROID mimicry....
...." the entrails emotion that are impossible to recover the suicide
program of boy_ROID that proliferated to the brain of the bombardment RADIO
dog to reset///
The beat contact cold-blooded disease animal which it was reset by the
annihilation of the DIGITAL [wolf]....space of the soul_gram that floated to
control external of the HDD murderous intention that joints to the
machine=angel of RAVE input....OKAMA in the placenta world.
The fear=cell narcolepsy that sucks the soul_gram of medium
annihilation/ToKAGE....it contaminates it....the desire, scattering of the
underground of hydro-machine of which did it in the continent of a dog in
disguise....it is the heart.
It is done to the fantastic technology of a body_fuck.-a word. It
respires--/video-tape the brain cell. It is creatively. The ill-treatment
form crazy person guy of the nano_machine joints to the body fluid of the
disillusionment of the artificial sun that does mimicry....the mankind of
the zone inhabit to the living body that et_cetera awoke with the fierce
desire script of ToKAGE.
>>striking the brain of ToKAGE it broke it. The underground organization of
the artificial sun does fuck--it is the ill-treatment system of ANDROID-that
does plug to the zero=placenta of the world that exploded to the fission
disease feeling inside. It does the soft internal organ program that was
expanded to! God of et_cetera PLAY....the line form of OKAMA....