nettime's_spam_archivist on 12 Oct 2000 18:15:22 -0000

<nettime> spam culture 2000

1. Buy Beer Underage
2. Your Guide to a Simple Internet Wealth Machine
3. A Great Opportunity
4. Credit You Deserve
5. REVERSE THE AGING PROCESS 10-20 YEARS WITH GH!
6. Re: Six Figure Income Now
7. The Best Movie Idea in the World
8. HERE'S THE INFO YOU REQUESTED
9. Job Postings We'd Like To See Dep't
10. Do you or someone you know SNORE?

----------------

From: <_____@esperanto.nu>
Subject: buy beer underage                         24555
Date: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 5:22 PM

FAKE IDs!!!

Buy PORN, drink UNDERAGE!

Ever feel like buying a porn mag or slammin down a
beer or two, but you're just a little too young?

No need to worry!

WE HAVE THE  BEST FUCKIN FAKE ID'S AROUND!

www.__________.com

Or write for more information:

mgeinfo@yahoo.com

See ya in the titty bars!

-----------------

From: _______@addr.com
Subject: Your Guide to a Simple Internet Wealth Machine

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your time and interest. This email contains the ENTIRE
PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or more in the next 90 days simply
sending email! Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy this
is....
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of
the program described below to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their
findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program. This has helped to show people that this
is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home. The
results have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating
that those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since
everyone makes more as more people try it out, it's been very exciting.
You will understand once you try it yourself!
********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********
*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days! Please
read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING MACHINE!!! It does NOT
require you to come into contact with people or make or take any
telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make money.
This simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY
TIME! E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this
virtually free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the
more people will be doing business using email. Get your piece of this
action!!!
Hello -
My name is Johnathon Rourke; I'm from Rhode Island. The enclosed
information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought
and study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked for the past
twelve years downsized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over
the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my
family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a
toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had
to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business.
AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I am writing
to share the experience in hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER FINANCIALLY$$$!!!
In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend, or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to
see if they would work.
But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing
list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to
make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes! Here
was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt.
Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-____ 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal! After determining that the program was LEGAL I decided
"WHY NOT"?!?!
Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any for
printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time.
In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I
had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT
LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY,
RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."
Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed. So I sat
back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received
$58,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much-needed new car!
Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program
does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY, especially the rules of not
trying to place your name in a different place. It won't work and
you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this program to work,
you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders
for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.
I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in
this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little
cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program
and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow
business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to
start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! $$
Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that an amateur could not have created such a program,
and one that is legal. Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a
profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began
falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the
stable economy that had been with us since 1945. I don't have to tell
you what happened to the unemployment rate... because many of you know
from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle
class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested
wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had
anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the
poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that. You have just
received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest
of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can
make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I
should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have
retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of
programs.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people
you send this to may send out 50,000... and your name will be on every
one of them! Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential
customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent.
NOW IT IS UP TO YOU TO DO IT!
Before you delete this program from your in-box, as I almost did, take
a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested.
Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.
$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$
Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure
that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before
you say, "BULL... " please read this program carefully. This is not a
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.
As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows
you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we sell and
deliver a product for EVERY dollar received. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL
AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.
You do it privately in your own home, store or office. This is the
EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by email!
The product is informational and instructional material containing the
secrets on how to open the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE , the
information highway, the wave of the future!
PLAN SUMMARY:
(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each) which come to you by
email.
(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1
and move the other names down.
(3) Access Yahoo.com or any of the other major search engines to locate
hundreds of bulk email service companies (search for "bulk email") and
have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you (about $49+)
(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the
report they ordered.
Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?
By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more
joining the internet each year so don't worry about "running out" or
"saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received
the same pizza flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for
pizza and you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received this
letter many times - then one day I decided it was time to try it.
YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:
STEP #1: ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS
Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if
you don't order them). -- For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME &
NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS
IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's
of people who will order them from you.
STEP #2: ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER
a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, delete the name and address
under REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!
STEP #3: Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions.
Now you are ready to use this entire email to send by email to
prospects.
Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email
addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you
sleep! Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the Internet every
month. Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously
already have a computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!
There are two primary methods of building your down-line:
METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start
small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those
involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much better.
Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of programs
instead of 2,000 (Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10
orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000
programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people
respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for
a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for
REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's
10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for
a total of $55,550!!!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU
MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO
THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT
100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just
that, and more!
METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads
on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that
everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down-line members. Look
how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results
below:
1st level--your first 10 send you $5................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000
$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550 $$$$$$
AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants and many will continue to work this program, sending out
programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!
People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody
else and many will work this plan - the question is - Don't you want
your name to be on the emails they will send out?
* * * DON'T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *
* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and
address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise until they
receive the report!
GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.
Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS
NOT ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper write: (a) the number
& name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c)
your name & postal address.
REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
William _. ________
7355 ______ Street
Vancouver, B.C.
V_P 3R_
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
______ Shaw
PO BOX ____
____ Springs, CA _____-4080
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
RYAN ______
P.O. BOX ______
NORTH SALT LAKE, UT _____-0421
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
RUSSELL _____
5409 ________ AVE #3
ENCINO, CA _____
******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately. -- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you
will have them when the orders start coming in because: When you
receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report. It
is required for this to be a legal business and they need the reports
to send out their letters (with your name on them!) -- ALWAYS PROVIDE
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. -- Be patient and
persistent with this program - If you follow the instructions exactly -
results WILL follow. $$$$
******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don't receive
20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100
or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in! THIS
IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the
list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK
of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you.
To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or
continue placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no
limit to the income you will generate from this business!
Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this program. Please answer one question.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?
If the answer is no, then please look at the following facts about this
super simple MLM program:
1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO Telephone
calls, NO big cost to start! Nothing to learn, NO skills needed!
(Surely you know how to send e-mail?)
2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and Internet
connection - so you have everything you need to fill orders!
3. You are selling a product that does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR
SHIP! (E-mailing copies of the reports is FREE!)
4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H!
This program will change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for
you to be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury you could
only dream about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and
home of your dreams and being able to work a super-high paying
leisurely easy business from home!
$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$
ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above-- SUCCESS will
be your reward. Thank you for your time and consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency) 1-
800-827-____ for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal
Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about
business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on your
activities and advertising. The information contained on this site and
in the report constitutes no guarantees neither stated nor implied. In
the event that it is determined that this site or report constitutes a
guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts
listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you have
any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal. This is one time e-mail
transmission. No request for removal is necessary.
(Actually this Bill did NOT pass. But I will follow the spirit on it's
intent.
and as it says's, 'this is a one-time' mailing. Request for removal is not
needed.)

If you are concerned that you might be on a list, you may send a blank email
to ______@wanders.addr.com

---------------

From: _________@excite.com
Subject: A Great Opportunity

As simple as this sounds, it works.  And there is HUGE
money in it!  So far, I've made $835 in two weeks and
it's not slowing down.  If you are serious about
making some extra money real fast legally and
ethically, this is something you definitely want to
read!

This e-mail contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can
make up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days simply
sending e-mail!  Seem impossible? Just read on and see
how real this is..

It's YOUR turn!!!

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,
a major nightly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of the program
described below to see if it really can make people
money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program
was legal. Their findings proved that there are
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in
the program. This has helped to show people that this
is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra
money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people
are participating that those involved are doing much
better than ever before. Since everyone makes more and
more people try it out, it's been very exciting. You
will understand once you try it yourself!

******THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW******

***Print This Now For Future Reference***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make up to $50,000 in less than
90 days,

please read this program.THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING
OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with
people or make or take any telephone calls. Just
follow the instructions, and you will make money. This
simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly
100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage
of this virtually free method of advertising NOW!!!
The longer you wait, the more people will be doing
business using e-mail. Get your piece of this
action!!!

Hello ­ My name is Jonathan Rourke; I'm from Rhode
Island.

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail.
Six months prior to receiving this program I had been
sending away for information on various business
opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too
difficult for me to comprehend or the initial
investment was too much for me to risk to see if they
would work.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several
times, to make sure I was reading it correctly. I
couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING
MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and
little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-____ 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL
I decided "WHY NOT!!!

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails, so my only

#2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR
REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE
REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I
needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my
e-mailing of 10,000, received $58,000 with more coming
[...]

trouble like I was, or your want to start your own
business, consider this a sigh. I DID!!!

Sincerely,
Jonathan Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and
reports, you should have concluded that such a
program, and one that is legal, could not have been
created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about
myself, I had a profitable business for 10 years. Then
in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the
same things that were previously successful for me,
but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession
had replaced the stable economy that had been with us
since 1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate because many of you know from first
hand experience. There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was
vanishing. Those who know what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or
invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.

As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR
GET POORER. The traditional methods of making money
will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich",
inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of you life, with "NO
RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make
more money in the next few months than you have ever
imagined. I should also point out that I will not see
a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has
provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending
thousands and thousands of programs. Follow the
program EXACTLY ASINSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to
everyone you can think of. One of the people you send
this to may send out 50,000. and your name will be on
every one of them!

Remember though, the more you send out, the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I
have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent.

$$$IT WORKS!!!$$$

 HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE
YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME.  As with all multi-level business, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our
products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit
new multi-level business partners, and we sell and
deliver a product for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so
you are not involved in personal selling. You do it
privately in your own home, store or office. This is
the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply
order filling by e-mail!

The product is informational and instructional
material. Keys to the secrets for everyone on how to
open the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE, the
information highway, the wave of the future!!!

PLAN SUMMARY:

  1.You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each)
They come
     to you by e-mail
  2.Save a copy of this entire letter and put your
name after
     Report #1 and move the other names down.
  3.Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the
other
     major search engines to locate hundreds of bulk
e-mail
     service companies (search for "Bulk e-mail" and
have them
     send 25,000 ­ 50,000 e-mails for you.)
  4.Orders will come to you by postal mail- simply
e-mail them
     the Report they ordered.

Let me ask you ­ isn't this about as easy as it gets?

By the way there are over 100 MILLION e-mail
[...]

nothing (surely you can afford $20). You obviously

#3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000
orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you.
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 +
$500 +$5,00 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT
[...]

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember, this assumes that the
people who participate only recruit 10 people each.
Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20
people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants and many will continue to work this
program, sending out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM
for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

People are going to get e-mails about this plan from
you or somebody else and many will work this plan- the
question is ­ Don't you want your name to be on the
e-mails they send out?

***DON'T MISS OUT!!!***JUST TRY IT ONCE!!!***

***SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!***YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!***

 ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with
YOUR name and address on it will be prompt because
they can't advertise until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE
FOUR REPORTS NOW.

Notes: ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.

Enclose the $5 with a sheet of paper including:

Corey _______
____ Lansing Circle
________ City, CO 80022

Kathy ______
____ Glencoe St.
Denver, CO _____

Heather ________
3918 _____ Ave
_____ City, IA  _____

Sharon _______
1289 ____ River Circle
________, CO 80___

[...]

  3.You are selling a product which does NOT COST
     ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP! (e-mailing copies
     of the reports is FREE!)
  4.All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This
program will
     change your LIFE FOREVER!!! Look at the potential
for you to be able to work a super-high paying
leisurely easy business from home!

$$$$$$FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE!$$$$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward making some extra
cash, or even achieving financial independence. Order
the reports and follow the program outlined
above-SUCCESS will be your reward.

See you at the top.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a
business, registering a business name, learning how
income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office
of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
Agency) 1-800-827-____ for free help and answers to
questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help
via telephone and free seminars about business tax
requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on
your activities and advertising. The information
contained on this site and in the report constitutes
no guarantees stated nor implied. In the event that it
is determined that this site or report constitutes a
guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The
earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report
are estimates only. If you have any questions of the
legality of this program, contact the Office of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal
Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in
Washington, DC.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE 111 passed by the 105th US
Congress, this letter cannot be considered spam as
long as the sender includes contact information and a
method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for
removal is necessary.

 ---------