Phil Graham on 26 Sep 2000 15:43:37 -0000

Re: <nettime> Water-shedding

Ahhh ... sorry. I've been so used to listening to discourses about the
death of the writer, the linearity of text, the obsolescence of the book,
etc etc etc, that I didn't here the prosody of "yeah, right", the
double-positive of ironic negation (or something) ...

8(   < = two fried eggs on face, no cheese.

regards,
Phil

At 10:03 PM 25/09/00 -0400, Joshua Goldberg wrote:
>It was a slightly tongue in cheek statement.  More than slightly.  Online,
>nobody can hear you nuance.

<...>