cyberwriter on 6 Sep 2000 04:57:28 -0000

<nettime> ars electronica symposium - a platform for bio-fascism?

dear colleagues,

i want to inform you about explicit bio-fascistoid tendencies on this
years' ars electronica symposium.

please read my contributions to telepolis at

http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/konf/8667/1.html

and at

http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/konf/8658/1.html

read especially the paper of the radical darwinian biologist randy
thornhill which was published in this years' ars electronica catalogue
book without editorial comment:

http://kultur.aec.at/festival2000/texte/randy_thornhill_d.htm

(i don't know why webmail is unable to link the "m", but
please note it ;-), type in "htm" at the end of this link)

it's the worst thing that came accross my scientific experience so far, i
think we cannot remain silent about that.

please all contact via e-mail thank you

dr. stefan weber, media scientist, salzburg

>Domainanmeldung und Domainabfrage: .at, .de, .com, .net, .org, .cc
GRATIS Registrierung: .com, .net, .org     http://www.domainsave.at

+ 2 email Accounts + Domainpointer,  innerhalb von 24h registriert.