Ronda Hauben on 24 Aug 2000 14:46:44 -0000

Re: <nettime> L.A. Times column, 8/14/00 -- Tech Policy(part2of2)

I noticed there were two URL's in the recent response I sent to nettime
that contained typos. I wanted to make the corrections:

to correct the url in:

>I have a paper describing Bush's work and the kind of scientific research
>he proposed. It is online at http://www.ais.org/~rh120/other/arpa_ipto.txt

The URL should be http://www.columbia.edu/~rh120/other/arpa_ipto.txt
or
http://www.ais.org/~ronda/new.papers/arpa_ipto.txt

to correct the url in:

>Netizens http://www.ais.org/~hauben/netbook/

The URL should be http://www.columbia.edu/~hauben/netbook/

Sorry about that.

Cheers

Ronda
ronda@ais.org

P.S. I will be answering Gary Chapman's most recent response to my
post as soon as I have the time.

The discussion has been quite interesting for me and I welcome comments
from others on these issues.