nettime's____________ on 15 Jul 2000 05:29:23 -0000

From: News & Letters <nandl@igc.org>
    Subject: Greetings from News & Letters
           From: Alice Smits <113163.120@compuserve.com>
               Subject: press release Hotel New York
                      From: matthew fuller <matt@axia.demon.co.uk>
               Subject: CFP:*Stoking the Fires: Queer Post-Colonialities*
                      From: Station Rose <gunafa@well.com>
                          Subject: Webcast 114: live tonite
                                 From: "isea" <isea@isea.qc.ca>
                          Subject: ISEA Gathering - Siggraph 2000
                                 From: integer@www.god-emil.dk
                                     Subject: konzert
From: post@perfres.demon.co.uk (performance research)
    Subject: Performance Research Essay Competition
           From: gregor muir <gregor@lux.org.uk>
               Subject: Lux Gallery Update 9/7/00   +more human than human+
                      From: "RIELLO ANTONIO" <antonioriello@tiscalinet.it>
                          Subject: ART & VIDEOGAME
                      From: Ute Lenssen <Lenssen@bauhaus-dessau.de>
                          Subject: News from the Bauhaus Dessau Foundation
                                 From: Yael Kanarek <yael@treasurecrumbs.com>
                          Subject: * World of Awe 1.0 Launched *
                      From: Digital-Arena <flyer@digital-arena.org>
                          Subject: Welcome to the Digital Arena
                      From: "Frank Hartmann" <frank.hartmann@chello.at>
                          Subject: CyberPoiesis Research Project
                      From: New Langton Arts <nla@newlangtonarts.org>
                          Subject: THE BAY AREA AWARD SHOW 2000
                                 From: "darko fritz" <fritz.d@chello.nl>
     Subject: announcement: CLUB.NL . Dubrovnik . contemporary art and art
            From: Robert Atkins <robertatkins@earthlink.net>
                Subject: The latest from the Media Channel: Paul Virilio
                       From: Crisarc2000@cs.com
                Subject: ALTERNATIVE MUSEUM LAUNCHES VOLUME II OF TAM MONITOR
                       From: noelle pujol <pujol@ensba.fr>
                           Subject: Fwd : push =?iso-8859-1?Q?vid=E9o?=

Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:24:36 -0700
From: News & Letters <nandl@igc.org>

Dear Comrades,

We recently read with great interest the Inaugaral Manifesto of the Network
of Alternative Resistance, and we would like to estalish email as well as
snail mail communication with you, in order to facilitate an exchange of
views. We are a Marxist-Humanist publication and organization that has long
argued for a unity of theory and practice based on decentralized and
non-vanguardist organizational forms. The Manifesto's discussion of the
one-sidedness of both theoretical and practical work when developed in
isolation is most refreshing, and we look forward to a dialogue on such
issues between us.

In Solidarity,

Peter Hudis

"Human Power Is Its Own End."--Karl Marx
News and Letters Committees / NEWS & LETTERS
36 S. Wabash, Room 1440
Chicago IL 60603
U.S.A.
TEL   312 236 0799