integer on Tue, 16 May 2000 01:33:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> It's not me it's my genes, or is it my memes? - phps your edukazion

the principal input to the human brain is pictures
and the principal output is words.

thus to describe the human brain as a device converting
pictures to words one would receive 10 points on the richter scale.
aristotle stated that all human knowledge can be expressed in the form a = b.
nouns and verbs are separated from static image nouns.

separated in the retina they are reunited in speech.
nearly all human thought is pattern recognition.
there are four types.
   1 dimensional - music
   2 dimensional - fine art
   3 dimensional - human anatomy
   4 dimensional - physiology

1 general theory of pattern recognition is feasible - the sieve of eratosthenes.
2 aren't plausible.

may be desirable accessing a publik library + edukating selves.
it is ultra formidable the quantity of religious refuze germinating on this
01 particular list.  considering it is populated
by `artists` however - it may not be ultra formidable.

a problem with the moderation battalion
and not a problem with the submissions peut etre.

ciao.nn.

eusocial.com -> superb source for lo.tekk `artist` antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!ÿn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!ÿn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova