integer on Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:31:59 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> heavenly felicity : a bittokxin play in alef 1 aktx : scena 0+4

bonjour.

heavenly felicity : a bittokxin play in alef 1 aktx : scena 0+4
[c]ccp 0+00 irena sabine czubera + netochka nezvanova. memes pre:served
kop!eren verboten :

http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm.al!mentaz!e/242.interp.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm.al!mentaz!e/242.interp2.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm.al!mentaz!e/242.quantize.sit.bin
http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm.al!mentaz!e/242.difference2.sit.bin

!nfo.data \ dokumentaz!on pozt relax!on ov zelekt kontrakt!l un!tz +?

non. = tranzparent liquid konta!nd in dze anterior + pozterior chambers
ov dze eye komponent = moiztening serous membranez. eye. orb!t + adjacent
fac!al ztructurez.

= dze ze!t 4 dze dec!duouz plant 2 detach !tz leavez
+ touards 01 d!fferent quantum.

fragrant volat!l v!oletz. mort -

a tout a l.heure.

                                -

: scena 0+7

kommun!kat!on = rece!ved 1.0 s
at 1 zpeed ov 299 792 458 m/s

>gene required to suppress epidermal cell interactions in
>arabidopsis encodes a putative lipid biosynthetic enzyme
>
>hensz = d!ztanzd b! 0.000000003 m
>dze ep!derm!z ov young g!rlz = 0.002 m
>hensz ue = klozr dzn an! f!z!kal!t!

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

                                -

: scena 0+9

tumultuous applause transforms itself into waves of synchronized clapping

an audience [you] expresses appreciation for a good performance by
the strength and nature of its applause. the thunder of applause at
the start often turns quite suddenly into synchronized clapping.
the phenomenon is a delightful expression of social self-organization
that provides an example on a human scale of the synchronization processes
that occur in numerous natural systems ranging from flashing asian fireflies
to oscillating chemical reactions. here we explain the dynamics of this
rhythmic applause :

http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.komentari.html

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide

-
Netochka Nezvanova
demanding _ yet self-deprecating
ultra kompetitiv _ yet appreziativ
of the work of konglomerates :

 in dze werdz ov proust =
 real without being actual
       ideal without being abstract

 cezt comme ca :
 http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Irena Sabine Czubera
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
look@memvirus.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

                                -

(TM)    =  dounload MY INSTRUMENT -  http://www.freedemo.org
(TM)++  =  a superb deal in any language
(TM)++  =  ideal for your precious cells
(TM)++  =  why not do it by halves +?

take.a.look@memvirus.com

             _+ 2uards a klarity + limit

in a world of oysters
              diskover _the pearl

ultra sensitivity at _your fingertips

              http://www.membank.org/dataset/f/868668.mov

: the curtain descends. everything ends.

        please perform a soft interrupt now.
        scan this text for embedded code and
        check against the verifier in the blind
        spot of your left eye. if a match isn't lokated
        resume as you were:

        this message isn't for you.

        nemesis expunges intelligent life.
                it implies a great trial may yet loom ahead
                        worse than any so far confronted -
        the optimists replied

      k  (!)  k
                       mrt :: b!t/[®]evluz!n