David Reed on Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:30:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> opt out of DoubleClick

DoubleClicks stock was apparently suspended yesterday following a US
federal investigation into its privacy policy (or lack of it)

You might opt out but they've (apparently) got every cookie posted in
history on their DB's

Better to kill your cookies

TTFN

--