d1v1d3byz3r0 on Sat, 22 Jan 2000 06:14:08 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> reply from ruleset [cnet 0.1]

>>>Turn the pictures to the wall again, don't say a word, all my demons put
to sleep, make the radio play a song and make a wish for what you leave
behind.
Come on now, open up, real wide.. let everyone see whats going on. Says:
[Judge] "What's the favorite name for cats in America"
Send: Their names are Spats and Bowtie, although we call Bowtie "Bo Bo" for
short. We used to have a cat called Tuxedo, and someday we may have one
named cumberbund.
Ctst: reply from ruleset [cnet 0.1]
Time: judge delay 11 seconds (average 36.9 +- 83.5), total 4793 seconds
dividebyzero.org/ex.htm
* www.dividebyzero.org is an IP-less identity. It is not bound to a unique
IP address. Therefore it will work only with browsers that send the server
hostname with each request. Most current browsers support the Host: header.
It will also not work with SSL, as the Host: header field is required to
identify the target hostname
bm we're gonna be rejoined and the children will love it em bm all my
brothers and my sisters resting holy above it em bm let us wallow let us
play this is our god's day em bm let us wallow let us play this is our god's
day
         http://www.dividebyzero.org
                                        (all suffixes enabled)

         http://www.dividebyzero.org