natmagnan on Wed, 30 May 2007 13:20:18 +0200 (CEST)

[nettime-fr] Fwd: [grepgrrl-announce] Nocturnes RMLL 2007

Début du message réexpédié :

Objet : [grepgrrl-announce] Nocturnes RMLL 2007

dear all,

The 8th edition of the Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre/RMLL
(International Free Software Meeting) [1] will take place in Amiens, in
the north of France, from 10-14 july 2007.
Grepgrrl [2] proposed [3] a women-only space in this framework, which
was refused by the official organisators, being considered excluding.

However, the "Off" of the RMLL, the "Nocturnes" [4], in which we
participated already in 2005, will lend us a conference room during the
day, 15 minutes away from the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer
Science of Amiens, where the RMLL take place.

We plan to have conferences during the afternoons, which will be women
only, and also propose conferences open to everyone during the public
evening events. Some suggestions for conferences are already on our Wiki
[5].

We invite you to participate in this event, to suggest a conference or
to have an infotable there ; please contact us per mail as soon as
possible via grepgrrl [AT] poivron.org.

There is no budget at all. However, we plan to have free participation
for every conference, so probably we may reimburse at least parts of
your eventual travel costs.

Best regards,
Rike

[1] http://www.rmll.info/ ENGLISH : http://www.rmll.info/?lang=en