mnv@hotmail.com on Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:21:12 +0100 (CET)

[nettime-fr] Email Marketing

Email Marketing !

  We offer you e-mail addresses databases for advertisement mailing; we sell databases also carry out mailing and hosting for the advertising projects.

Products

World Email Lists .  Their validity and originality are verified.  web site: http://emailwd.vip.myrice.com/wd3.htm

Country or area total emails and price

America     175 Million Email Address
Europe      156 Million Email Address
Asia        168 Million Email Address
China(PRC)  80 Million Email Address
HongKong    3.25 Million Email Address
TaiWan      2.25 Million Email Address
Japan       27 Million Email Address
Australia   6 Million Email Address
Canda       10 Million Email Address
Russia      38 Million Email Address
England     3.2 Million Email Address
German      20 Million Email Address
France      38 Million Email Address
India       12 Million Email Address
CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICAN AREA         40 Million Email Address
MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA                  45 million Email Address
SOUTH EAST AREA                       32 million Email Address

other Country or Area  ¡­¡­¡­¡­¡­¡­

Category Name total emails total price

Apparel, Fashion, Textiles and Leather     4,654,565 $150 $100 US
Automobile & Transportation                6,547,845
Business Services                          6,366,344
Chemicals                                  3,445,565
Computer & Telecommunications              654,655
Construction & Real Estate                 3,443,544
Consumer Electronics                       1,333,443
Energy, Minerals & Metals                  6,765,683
Environment                                656,533
Food & Agriculture                         1,235,354
Gems & Jewellery                           565,438
Health & Beauty                            804,654
Home Supplies                              323,232
Industrial Supplies                        415,668
Office Supplies                            1,559,892
Packaging & Paper                          5,675,648
Printing & Publishing                      6,563,445
Security & Protection                      5,653,494
Sports & Entertainment                     3,488,455
Toys, Gifts and Handicrafts                2,135,654

¡¤All 136 nations , 40 trades email lists

Send Your Ad to Millions
5   million bulk email
50  million bulk email
100 million bulk email
200 million bulk email

Imagine emailing 500,000 recipients and 1 out of every 1000 orders your product, that's 500 new orders!
* We go all-out to make sure our customers are completely satisfied
* If any emails fail to make delivery, we replace them free of charge
* 100% Spam free, rest assured you will not be accused of spamming
* Almost all of our emails are sent to valid email addresses
* No software required, we do all the mailing from our own server
* Don't be fooled in signing up with similar sites offering services that cannot compare to ours
* Get the most bang for your buck with bulk email advantage!

Details and order Click Here to

web site: http://emailwd.vip.myrice.com/wd3.htm
If you can't see website ,please email us contact: yhzx599@vip.sina.com
Thank you!

the silver star internet information company

copyright¡¤2004-2005 all reserved

remove please email: emailad1234@sina.com

< n e t t i m e - f r >

Liste francophone de politique, art et culture liés au Net
Annonces et filtrage collectif de textes.

<>  Informations sur la liste : http://nettime.samizdat.net
<>  Archive complèves de la listes : http://amsterdam.nettime.org
<>   Votre abonnement : http://listes.samizdat.net/wws/info/nettime-fr
<>  Contact humain : nettime-fr-owner@samizdat.net