Hajia mariam Abacha on Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:56:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] please reply soon

Dear Sir,

        It is with hope that I write to seek your helpin the context
below.
I am Hajia Mariam Abacha, wife of Nigeria’s former
head of state; Late General Sani Abacha, whose sudden
death occurred on the 8th of June 1998. Since my
husband died, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion,
frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian administration. The
security agents in the country have subjected me to physical and
psychological torture. My son (Mohammed Abacha) is
still under detention arraigned before the federal
high court of Nigeria for an offence he did not
commit. As a widow that is so traumatized, I am
hopeless with my present faith. You must have heard
over the media reports on the recovery of various sums of money
deposited by my late husband with various security firms. Some companies
willingly gave up their secret and disclosed our money confidently lodged
there, or many, outright blackmail. Infact the total sum discovered by
the government so far is in the tune of $700 Million USD and they are not
relenting to make me poor for life. I came in contact with your name
and address in a website and would want to have good confidence in you as
I view you to be a responsible personality.
I have no doubt about your capacity and goodwill to
assist me in receiving into your custody( for safety)
the sum of $40.3 Million USD willed and deposited
safely in my favour by my late husband. This money is
currently kept in Safe Deposit Box (SDB) at a security firm within
Europe. As it is legally required, the administration of my late husband’s
property is under the authority of the family’s Lawyer
(Attorney)Barrister Frederick Alade William (SAN).

The investigative teams set up by my government have
submitted their report after freezing almost all our
account. Fortunately, our family lawyer had secretly
protected the personal will of my husband from the
notice of the investigators and have strictly advised
that the $40.3m USD be urgently moved to an overseas
account of any trust worthy but ANNONYMOUS foreign
family friend without delay, for security reasons. All our traveling
papers have been seized by the
government thereby preventing us from traveling and
all the local and international outfit of our business empire seized.
This sum of money is our only hope to stay alive.
I have therefore agreed to compensate your goodself
with 20% of the total deposit when you finally the
deposit box from the security firm and lodged in your
account. They have equally guaranteed 100% risk-free
and smooth transfer. If you are interested in
assisting me,you can write me through my e-mail,
please reply direct to this
  email address;mariambhaji@mail.com
for obvious security reasons, it is imperative that you keep all our
communication very secret. Donot mention my family"s name or disclose the
transaction to anybody. If you are not interested in
assisting me, still get in touch so that I can make
alternative arrangement as time is of
the essence.Please do not expose me.

Best Regards,
Hajia mariam Abacha