steveno32 on Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Personal

Mr. Steven Okoro
The Director General
Auditor, Private Banks

Dear Sir,
I am Mr. Steven Okoro, the Director in charge of Auditing, Private Banks in my country. With due respect and regards, I have
decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing of banks, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a
deceased person who died on November, 1999 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account without any
claim of the fund either from his family or relation.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole Plans and idea be profitable and
successful during the time of execution. The said amount was USD$8.5M (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only).

I am glad to say that with the introduction of Internet and website, I was opportune and pleasured to have come across your
Contact through this satellite media. As it may interest you to know, meanwhile all the arrangement to put claim over this fund
as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put
in place.
Directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and
also benefit your self through this great business opportunity.

I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a
foreign account, this is the actual reason why it will require a second party who will forward claims as the next of kin with
affidavit of trust to this bank and also Present a foreign account where he will need the money to be retransfer into.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 20% of the total Sum as gratification, while 80% will be for my
partner and me.

Please, you have been advised to be
 I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I
conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank, until you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down
to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages indicated and to discuss profitable investment
opportunities, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.
If you are interested do respond for more information.

Yours Faithfully.

Steven Okoro
Auditor General