porculus on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:59:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Romania is getting global

> I don't know how much attention the developments in
> central-southern-easter europe grab on the list in those hot pre-war
> times.  Towards none, I should say.

wouaa let me to tell you a joke, it's an English who drink a beer on the
champ elysée in paris and then a french take off his beer & throw it in his
face..the English say 'what happen?'  & the french to reply 'didn't you have
burn Jeanne d'arc?' & the English 'sure but..but it's so long time ago' &
the french to end 'perhaps but I I just learn it'. & you know what, it's
gw bush just learn ztaline is dead & he just learn he could drink &
sign million ov execution at the same time & he is quite jealous..& all the
ost europa take it very seriously & our chirac who can & drink & rip off &
vote to lepen at the same time wonder the fuck what happen to you
zuddenly..coz let me tell you anozer ztory known only by zome zecret french
drunkardz..you perhaps know the exprezion 'to be drunk as a polish' in
french for ordinary saying you are near to colapz..in fact it'z  sheer
revizionizm ! ze ekzact ztoriezz come from napoleon Buonapartez himselvz..&
is az follow..befor a vamouz battle..befor all vamouz or not battle az you
know, all good generalz give doble..triple even er quadruple razion of
alcohol to all their soldiery..in order they die without having some shit of
fear in their panz or somezing I suppose..az did napoleonz the evening befor
& all his fucking warriorz were quite flabbyz drunk az needed..but napoleon
look at polish camp with his telescope & he sew the polish soldier quite
drunk also but who could remain stand up..napoleon was excessively flushed
with divine anger & shout around to his lay down guiz, 'be drunk but drunk
az polish'.
..well i completely forget what I want to say..ha I remember now..after a
look at gw bush I could confirm what you say..he will go to war without
anyzing in his stomach, az sober & standing up zan a zerial killerz