patric guei on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:25:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PATRIC

My name is patric Guei,the son of the late military
ruler of Ivory-Coast (Retired Brigadier General Robert Guei)
who was killed in a political crisis which led to war
in my country(Ivory-Coast)some weeks ago.My father,
mother and two junior brothers were killed by some
soldiers believed to be loyal to the government,
because of my father's objection to some certain
policies of the present government. I was lucky to
have escaped with my sister and brother who is the
last child of the family; because we were out to
visit a family friend in another city far away from our home.
I have to go into hiding with my junior brother for
some days before arrangements were made, by the African
leaders for us to leave Ivory-Coast for the Republic
of Togo on the invitation of President Eyadema of Togo
who granted us political assylum.
Before we left for Togo, I visited our home where
my mother and my two junior ones were killed in
our village and during the search for some documents
in my father's room, I came accross some vital
documents and the keys to a secret vault in the
house.I took the keys and went down to where the vault
is and there I discovered a metal box which were
carefully hidden. With the aide of the documents I
was able to open the box only to find out that the
box was full of money in hundred dollar bills, all
totalling 12.2mUSD.
I locked it back carefully and moved the box to Abidjan
the capital city, where I registered and deposited it
with a security company for safe-keeping, as a diplomatic
items of high value belonging to my father's affiliate in abroad.
I cannot touch the money am even afraid to tell
it to our family friends who have been coming to
visit us in Togo. I decided that it will be better to
move the money abroad where I can have it invested or bank fixed deposite
instead of .
This has been my reason for contacting you.
I would have given you my telephone number so that
you can call me in order to discuss the issue better
but I'm afraid to do so because we have too many people
around us who I would not want to know of the money but
I have a laptop with me all the time and I think it will
be better to communicate by Internet untill we
can make proper and solid arrangements about how
to move the money.
I wish to meet with you if you can make a trip to
The Republic of Togo or Ivory-Coast,then we can meet
secretly before we go ahead for the transaction.Never
mind about your expenditure it will be taken care of
though I may not be able to send some money to you right
now but I will pay it back if you can do it and not only
that,I am ready to offer 10% of the money to you for
this assistance. It is not that I am paying you but for your
assistance which I shall really appreciate.
Please I wish that this assistance be treated
highly confidential.
Waiting to read your response about the proposal soonest.
Thanks in advance
Respectfully,. Patric Guei.