philip_b15@libero.it on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] mail from philip

FROM MR Philip boua

Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

ATTN: Please.

With due respect and to the glory of ALMIGHTY
GOD whom we worship i call upon you to assist and
Please Permit me to inform you of my desire of going
into business relationship with you.

I got your name and contact from the Ivoirian chamber of
commerce and industry.

I prayed over it and selected your name Among other names
due to its esteeming nature and there recommendations given
to me as a reputable and trust person that I can do
business with and by the recommendation , I must not
hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere
business.

I AM MR Philip Boua
The only son of late Chief. Johnson Boua My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan but
we are Ghananian and I and my Family are here for about 20
year (twenty years)the capital City of Cote d'Ivoire.

My father was poisoned to death by his business
associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father
took me so special. Before his death on (18 January 2002)
in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me
on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of thirteen
million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars.

(US$(13.5m) left in fixed /suspense account in one of the
prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his
only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth
that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my
choice where i will transfer this money and use it for
investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel
management.

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money
would be transferred to.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am
only 22 years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to com
 to secure a
resident permit in your country.

More over, dear I am willing to offer you 15% of the
total sum as compensation for your effort/input after
the successful transfer of this fund into
your nominated account overseas.

Further more, you indicate your options towards
assisting me as I believe that this transaction would
be concluded within seven (7) days you signify
interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you today.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,