MR Basher on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:44:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] assistance

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to start by way of introducing myself. I am the
son of the late president of The Federal Republic Of
Zaire,President Mobutu Sese Seko,( now The Republic Of
Congo, under the leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent
Kabila ). I presume you are aware there is a financial
dispute between my family (The Mobutu's) and the
present civilian Government. This is based on what
they believe as bad and corrupt governance on my late
father part. May his gentle soul rest in perfect
peace.
Presently, we can not do business in Belgium and some
other countries in the world, because of the new
friendly relationship between the present government
and the Western World. As you might have heard how
some of my father's bank accounts in Switzerland and
North America have been frozen.
Following the above named reasons, I am soliciting for
your humble and confidential assistance to take custody
of Fifteen Million United States Dollars(US$15,000,000.00)
and to front for me in the areas of business you desire
profitable.
These funds have secretly been deposited into a
confidential Security Company, where it can easily be
withdrawn or paid to a recommended beneficiary after
meeting the company requirement.
The funds will be released to you by the Security
Company base on my recommendation. On that note, you
will be presented as my partner who will be fronting
for me and my family in any subsequent business
ventures.
To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct
this business with you, 20% of this fund shall be
given to you and a pleasant renumeration as commission
on any profit realizeable in the process of investment
of the funds, For your role in this business.
I am willing to make available 5% for any eventual cost
that may occur in the process of this transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation
for the success of this business ventures, your utmost
confidentiality and secrecy is highly required, due to
my family's present predicament.

If you are interested in the business and are willing
to help please let me know by reaching me through phone no:
+31-611-253257 or through my private email address freshwatergate@netscape.net.
Your tel/fax number is needed in your reply for easy
communication.

Yours Sincerely,

Basher.