WILLY SANKOH on Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:13:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

  Dear Sir,
     SOLICITING FOR ASSITANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY
  I am the son of the imprisoned Sierra leone rebel and opposition leader, Mr Fordey Sankoh.
I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner,
but I respectfully insist that you read this letter carefully ,
as I am optimistic that it would open doors for unimaginable financial reward  for both of us.
This business transaction might not fall within the wide spectrum
of your business activities, I plead your assistance as your flair
for profitability is highly needed.
Prior to my fathers arrest during the civil war in my country, my
father and his forces controlled the diamond rich area of my country
and this enabled them the opportunity to derive huge amount of diamond
which they partly used for financing their cause.
>From one such transactions, my father realised  $22.000.000 twenty
two million dollars which he deposited with a trust house here in europe on my name.
At the moment I am seeking political assylum here in Europe and
having contacted some family members, I was advised to solicit for
any humble individual who can take custody of this funds and to
do business with it on behalf of my dad. Right now my father is standing trial for treason and possibility of his
release seems very far away, the more reason it would be better
to trade with this funds than to be paying charges to the trust
house that is helping to keep this funds.
Based on my recomendations,the funds would be released to you by
the trust company that is helping to keep it.This as far as I know
is a risk free transaction if you play your role fairly.
To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business
with you, I shall give you 20% of the funds and 20% commission on
any profit realised in the process of investing this funds.This is however still negotiable.
Please, I need your entire support and cooperation for the success
of this business ventures and your utmost confidentiality and secrecy
is highly required, due to my familys present predicament.
I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible.
Yours truly,
Willy Sankoh.