Mohammed Abacha on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:17:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Hello

PLS READ IT AND HELP US, IT IS SAD THAT GOVERNMENT
HAS TRIED TO FRUSTRATE OUR EFFORT WITH SO MANY
HOAXES ON THE INTERNET WITH PUBLICATIONS, PLS DO
NOT HESITATE TO HELP US.

Dear friend,

Compliments of the season. Grace, peace and love
from me to you. I hope my letter does not cause
you any embarrasement as I write to you in good
faith. Please I will want you to read this mail
carefully and get back to me.

I am Mohammed Abacha, son of the the late Gen Sanni
Abacha, who was the former military head of states
in Nigeria that died in 1998. Since my father`s
death the family has been losing alot of money due
to vindictive government officials who are bent on
dealing with the family. Most of the family`s
accounts, home and abroad has been seized and
confiscated. You can find out more about this on
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/909972.stm

Based on this therefore, my family has asked me
to seek for a foreign partner who can work with me
as to move out the total sum of US$75,000,000.00
(seventy-five million United States dollars).
presently in our possessions. This money was of
course, acquired by my late father and is now kept
secretly by the family.

All modalities to move the money out of the country
through special diplomatic carrier in a create has
been perfected. The swiss government has already
frozen all the acconts of our family in Switzaland,
and some other countries would soon follow to do
the same. This bid by some government officials to
deal with our family has made it necessary
that I seek your assistance in receiving this
money and investing it on behalf of the family.

This must be a joint venture transaction and we
must all work together since this money is still
cash. Extra security measures have been taking to
protect it from theft or seizure. I have personally
worked out all modalities for the peaceful and
successful conclusion of this transaction. The
transaction definitely would be handle in phases
and the first phase will involve the moving of
US$25,000.000.00 (twenty-five million United States
dollars).

My family is willing to give you a reasonable
percentage
of this money as soon as the transaction is concluded.

I will, however, based on the grounds that you are
willing to work with us and also contentious issues
discussed before the commencement of this transaction.

You may also discuss your percentage before we start
work.
As soon as I hear from you, I will give you all
necessary
details as to how to carry out the whole transaction.
please do not entertain any fears, as all necessary
modalities for the smooth conclusion of this
transaction have been mapped out, and I assure you of
all success and safety in this transaction.

Please this transactions requires absolute
confidentiality
and you would be expected to treat it as such until
the
funds are moved out of my country. please you will
also
ignore this letter and respect our trust in you by not

exposing this transaction, even if you are not
interested.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much.

Truly yours,