oyebode oyebanji on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:24:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] DONT LET NE DIE NOW PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL

Good day, although I’m present lying critically ill in the
hospital, I can not but scribble these few line to inform
you about my
condition.
 It all happened on the 30 th of January 2003 while I
was traveling
back to home come back at home, considering that traveling
by the train
would be too slow and expensive. I discover to take a motor
at apapa
wharf.as I was the only the small boy that is with Hausa
labourer in the bus
the was called me to come and at the front.according to my
agreement with
mummy at home that I will be arrived at home by 6 o clock.
I think it owned
to the fact that the driver was too conscious of the limit
that he swerred
to the right while negotiationg a turning in that famous
one mile corner bet
ween stadium and iponri.
 This was my doom, our lorry had crashed completely into
another
petrol tanker coming from the opposite direction .as a good
athletes, I did
a quick hop-step and jump. it was this that probably saved
my life.
Wreckage and could therefore see the whole scene of the
accident clearly.
this is not the time to descire the accident in detail.i
had a serious
fracture of my lower jaw and an ambulance quickly conveyed
me to hospital .
till now ,I’m in the hospital but I don’t have any treatment
again reason is for not pay for thre treating and some
tablet to take
Before I had the accident I was having two problem before,
I will tell you
the problem that before I get into another one now.
 Firstly I dont father since when bomb blast was happen in
the year
2002 at ikeja arm cantoment since the day thing was not
going smoothly for
and my mother who was his alive till today.As at now, I
don’t go to
school because of the money that the Nigeria government
told to for the
school fees and since that time I don’t go to school
because my mother
don’t have money to send to school .i’m the only son that is
fed my mother and take care of her and how to get money to
fed her since I
don’t go ,I don’t have certificate I can not have access to
work in any place in my country.
 Secondly ,I always stay inside the bus and go to the
road and
market to beg for money that I will fedd my self and my
mother care .people
insult at times ,people insult me and tell me I’m an
incurable pauper
and modern beggar ,aren’t I actually ?
 As it all these were not enough ,my uncle supposed to know
about me
and my progress in school dosen’t encourage me to
study .instead ,he
sends me on errands from one place to another ,such that,
before I know
what happening it is already 11pm(23.00).and what can a
tired student do at
midnight than rest hi/her tired bones.
 As a way out my lord ,I wish to suggest that you make a
concrete
arrangement for me and bringing me up as it should
be .since I’m your
friend,I lose nothing by joining you .
 Lastly I don’t have intention to write you this letter
before
but the purpose of writing you this letter is to help me to
get me some
money and anything you know that he will be giving me money
to feed my
mother and myself.if you can help me to send me to solve my
problem I will
be very happy and grateful and I will give thank to God
allmight.
 In case if you want to send that can give money or money
this name
and my address .
OYEBANJI OYEBODE OYELEYE.

Yours faithfully
OYEBODE

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)