joseph ndoum on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:08:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PLEASE REPLY !

CONFIDENTIAL

Sorry to bother you. I came across your email address and I thought I
would forward you a business proposal which I believe you might find of
interest, and also to solicit for your assistance.

I was a high ranking  officer of the rebel group of  Southern Angola (
UNITA )which was led by the late General Jonas Savimbi who was shot and
killed last year in a shoot out with Angolan National army.

At the time of the death of our General , I was in the Netherlands
arranging for the purchase of arms and military hardware for our army on his
behalf , because peace talks with the government had broken down and a major
offensive by government troops was predicted. Unfortunately before I could
finalize the purchase, the news of his death was announced.

I was suddenly left with US$ 16,000,000.00 (Sixteen million United
Sates dollars )  which I brought into the Netherlands through diplomatic
means and meant for the arms purchase. I immediately deposited the money
with a securities company  here in the Netherlands and declared it as a
consignment belonging to my foreign affiliate, and quickly soughtrefugee
status.

Currently this proposal is to inform you that I want to transfer this
money out from the Netherlands into your personal or company account as soon
as possible for safe keeping, since my asylum status here do not permit me
to hold such huge amount, it can be freeze if the source is revealed.

Please note that this transaction demands the highest degree of trust
and confidentiality between us, moreover I can assure you it is risk- free
in the sense that only three people knew about this money and the arms
purchase, ie; General Savimbi, Capt. John Kowanyi and myself.
Unfortunately The two died the same day in the Government offensive. I have
also taken all proper care of all formalities regarding it.

In appreciation of your assistance , I have worked out the sharing
ratio for this transaction as follows : 70% for  my investment in your
country under your close supervision and direction, 25% for  your efforts (
help and assistance)  and shall set aside 5% for all incidental expenses.

Please reply on the above email address or you can call me on the
private telephone number below as to give me your private telephone and fax
numbers for confidential communication.

As I urgently wait to hear from you, be informed that all communication
on this transaction shall be confidential. Please , this no no game and if
you feel you can't help , please do not reply.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards ,

(Major)George Atoh

TEL: +31 630-115979