xpfSTEPHANIE on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:07:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Here's What You've Been Waiting For!

Title: An Elite Group of Internet Marketers
An Elite Group of Internet Marketers
Are UNVEILING for the 1st TIME!!

OUR 4 STEP SYSTEM to  WEALTH!
One of our members Has Had 10,000 Sales in Over 80 Countries.
* Another had over 1300 Sales in LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!
* Anyone who follows this simple 4 STEP SYSTEM will Succeed!

To Receive our 4 Step System FREE   ($49.95 Value)
Click Here

P.S. I received your name from you or someone posing as you in the past from either an opt-in work at home banner ad, an ezine list, or from an internet ad campaign that said you were interested in learning how to increase your income from home

If this information is not correct, or if you are not interested in receiving our home-business newsletter please accept our apologies. Remove yourself by clicking on the REMOVE link below.

We have a strict NO-SPAM Policy and by removing yourself, you will be completely removed from our database and will never receive another letter from us again. PERIOD.

For removal, click here