Smokers on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 06:55:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] A Cigarette With 80% Less Second Hand Smoke!

$$$$$$$$$$$ Contests & Offers Newsletter $$$$$$$$$$$

80% less second hand smoke! No lingering odor!
Click here to hear about a revolutionary new
cigarette and receive a special introductory
offer! (you must be 21 or older to participate)

http://65.197.207.37/cgi-bin/refer.cgi?id=62

Bringing you the best offers,
CONTESTS & OFFERS

label-2383071
You have received this email because you
visited our site or a partner site and commenced
registration to receive our newsletter. If you
feel that you have received this email in error
or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions below or simply reply to this
mailing. We take great care in removing
subscribers in a timely manner.