Mr.Edward Kunde on Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:44:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] EDWARD KUNDE

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY
ATTN:
I am MR Edward Kunde first  son of Mr. Kunde Steven (The Rebel leader) and head of the Unita Forces of Angola who was killed in the Struggle between Angolan arm forces and his Unita rebels On Friday the 22nd of February 2002.
I am from Angola but currently I am residing in one of  the european countries as a refugee due to the War in my country between the Rebel Group (Unita rebels)
Led by my father Edward Kunde b and the Angolan Government.
You might have recieved similar letters of this kind in the past but,i implore you to treat this as a very important one with a difference because of the seriousness attached.
I want a honest, trust worthy, and God fearing individual to go into business Partnership with and that is the reason why I have decided to contact you. The fund for investment is (US$28.5Million) (Twenty-eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).This fund was realized from the sales of Diamonds and was supposed to be used for the purchase of arms to pursue their struggle with the angolan government headed by Mr Jose Eduardo.i was already out of the country trying to negotiate for the arms purchase when my father was killed .I had this fund sealed in a diplomatic box and deposited in a private Security Company here in Europe.
I will need assistance from you to use your facilities to effect the removal of this fund and subsequently transferred to your nominated Bank account in your country For participating in the business with me, I have two options for you You can choose to have certain percentage of the funds or you can go into partnership with me for proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Which ever the option you want, feel free to notify me. The money is presently lodged with a security firm and I will give you further details immediately I hear from you. Please contact me immediately for the next line of action then I will give you informations on how to contact the security company to enable them give you informations on how to come forward to claim the consignment I would like you to include your personal phone and fax numbers for more confidential Communication between me and you. I will send you all informations on how you can contact me by telephone immediately i hear from you. for the time been,  you are adviced to contact me through my email address.
You may be surprised to receive this kind of offer from me since you do not know me personally, though this might come to you as a surprise since we have not met or spoken with each other before. I plead for your understanding and tender my humble apologies if I had taken you unaware.You are free to investigate about my family background, especially my
fathers wealth, but Treat this matter with utmost confidentiality and if for personal reasons this proposal does not meet your approval, please keep my confident and disregard this mail. I look forward to your quick response.

Best Regards,

Edward Kunde.
(For the family)

NB:send me your contact telephone number for further communications