kelvin osas on Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:37:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Compliments

BOARD OF TRUSTEE, PETROLEUM (SPECIAL) TRUST FUND PTF
Building, Victoria-Island, Lagos.

FROM THE OFFICE OF: KELVIN OSAS(MNIM)
OFFICE TEL: 234-1-776-2863, MOBILE PHONE NO.: 234 803 305
2148, FAX: 234-1-759-9278.

BUSINESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$15.6M (FIFTEEN MILLION
SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). BUSINESS
INVESTMENTS PARTNERSHIP.

Dear sir,

Compliments of the season.

You were introduced to us in confidence. The reason for
this letter is that your help is being sought in order to
facilitate and successfully complete a profitable venture
that is of immense benefit to you, and us the originators
within a stipulated time frame.

 I am Kelvin Osas, a director with the Petroleum Trust
Fund (PTF)and the Secretary of the Contract Award and
Monitoring Committee (CAMC)of the Petroleum (Special) Trust
Fund (PTF).

This profitable venture involves the sum of
US$15,600,000.00 (Fifteen million Six hundred thousand
United States Dollars) which is presently in an account of
the PTF with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We need
your help as a foreigner to help transfer this sum of
US$15.6M (Fifteen million Six hundred thousand United sates
dollars). We cannot make this transfer on our own or in our
names for the fact that we are civil servants(still in
active service). But you as a foreigner can assist us in
the sense that the money to be transferred will be paid to
you as a contract entitlement for a purported contract
executed for my government. The money in question is ready
for transfer into an overseas account which we expect you
to provide.

We have agreed that the money will be shared according to
the ratio
statedbelow;

a) 10% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of thefund.
b) 85% to us originators (which if possible we may enter
into a partnershipwith you).

We will require from you:a) Name and address of Company/
Beneficiary.
b) Details of the account which you are the only signatory
that the money will be transferred into.

The above requirements is to legalise the claim for payment
and transfer of the money.Be informed that the reason we
are sending you this letter is because we know that the
only way to succeed is to seek the help of a foreigner.
Your professional status is not a matter of hindrance in
this transaction. Please, your assistance is highly
solicited. We have no doubts at all that this money will be
released and transferred if we get the necessary foreign
partner to assist us in this deal. Therefore, when the
business is successfully concluded we shall through the
same connections withdraw all documents used from all the
concerned government ministries for 100% security.All
expenses regarding the opening of an account if not already
in existence shall be borne by you, all expenses are
however reimbursable on the conclusion of this business
transaction. It is of high hope that you will consider this
humble request and respond positively. If you are still in
doubt after the receipt of this letter please do not
hesitate to contact and ask any question(s)that may hinder
your decision on this matter. If in the alternative you are
indisposed please an acknowledgement of the receipt of this
letter will be appreciated stating such. Please acknowledge
the receipt of this letter if you are interested. For more
details on this transaction you can call me on my mobile
telephone number 234-803-305-2148. The Telephone line may
be busy, please keep on trying till you get through.
While awaiting your early response, thank you in
anticipation of your most valued assistance.

Yours Faithfully,

Kelvin Osas(MNIM)
P.S. PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

Alternative email address: kelvinosas@accessgcc.com