drjohnkuti on Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:21:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT

ATTN;Sir,

ASSISTANCE FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT

My name is DR JOHN KUTI, I have important and urgent need to contact you to seek your assistance. The kind of the relationship and the confidential nature makes it imperative for me to contact you directly by email. I have spent 22 years of my working life with Federal Ministry of Finance in Nigeria. The last years were in the presidency where I worked directly with the Gen Sani Abacha, our Military Head of State who died in office in 1998. He confided in me immensely and I was in charge of Esta Code and Security payments while he was alive. Because of the western perception of Military Government, Nigeria was isolated in the international community. He (Abacha) therefore used trusted companies and agents to move money outside Nigeria for security payments and other exigencies through dedicated accounts operated by the president. Some of this money was in transit as at the time he died. It can be transferred to your custody if you are willing and assure me of your ability to!
 handle such a sum and honesty that I will not be cheated out when the money comes into your account.
At the moment, the sum of 30 million USD (THIRTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) has been dormant for almost three years while I waited for a conducive environment to transfer it to a willing partner for mutual benefits. A good opportunity now exists for me to present you or some other person as a legal recipient off this money, which will be transferred as you may direct and I found your country very ideal for this transfer, I can not claim this money personally because I am still in government service and subject to scrutiny.
If you can assure me of your ability and sincerity, I am willing to let you keep 15% of this fund for your assistance and will also refund all expenses you may incur in the course of this transaction. I will also want to invest my own share in your country based on your advice for a reasonable length of time. I will/must assure you that this transaction is entirely risk free. Give me your consent by sending immediately your reply and particulars direct to my private email (drkuti03@rediffmail.com).I am sure that if we proceed dedicatedly this fund can be realized within 14 days. In your reply furnish me with your private telephone and fax number for easy and fast relaying of messages.
Endeavor to keep this transaction extraordinarily confidential whatever your decision, I expect to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

DR JOHN KUTI