Victorino Juliana on Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:41:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Service of an overseas manager is required!!!

From: Juliana Victorino

Dear Jim,

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE
PROPERTIES.

I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates
or landed properties in your country on behalf of my
Husband, Former opposition Vice Presidential
Candidate in Zimbabwe's last general elections
recently concluded. Considering the strategic and
influential position he held in the opposing political
party in Zimbabwe, he would want the transaction to be
strictly confidential as possible. He further wants
his identity to remain undisclosed at least for now,
until the completion of the transaction. Hence our
desire to have an overseas Manager.

I want to inquire on behalf of my family if you would
agree to act as our overseas Manager in order to
actualize this transaction.

We have heard rumours that President Robert Mugabe
intends to confiscate all properties and assets
belonging to top members of the opposing political
party and try them for treason andattempt to
assasinate him. If found guilty, they will be jailed
or executed, this is one of his moves in becoming a
dictator. The project in brief, is that the funds with
which we intend to carry out our proposed investments
in your country, is presently in the custody of a
security Company in overseas and we need your
assistance to transfer the funds to your country in a
convenient bank account that will be provided by you
before we can put the funds into use in your country.
For this, you shall be considered to be the
beneficiary of the money.

The total sum is US$20 Million, of which your share
shall be 10% if you agree to be our overseas agent and
the remaining 90% is for buying the properties in your
Country with your assistance. This money is part of
the donations we received from friends and from
various governments that was in support of the removal
of President Robert Mugabe during the recently
concluded Presidential elections in Zimbabwe. The
President is aware of this money that is why we have
deposited the money with the
Security Comapany in overseas.

As soon as payment is effected, and the amount
mentioned above is successfully transferred into your
account, we intend to use our own share in acquiring
some estates abroad. For this too you shall also be
our overseas manager of all our properties and you
will be paid based on a certain percentage agreed on
by both parties.

In the light of this, I would like you to forward to
me the following information:
1. Your company name and address(if any)
2. Your personal telephone/fax number.
3. Complete Mailing Address
4. The name you want us to use as beneficiary.

As soon as I receive the above information from you, I
will present it to our family's lawyer to raise a
power of Attorney empowering you to have full
authority over the total money.

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of
this proposal through my above stated email address
after which my elder brother (Philip Nkosi) shall
discuss the modalities of the transaction with you.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Juliana Victorino.

--
Diese Email wurde mit malimail V2.1 versendet.
http://www.malimail.de