Dr.Usman Ahmed on Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:40:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [COJA] 2003

>From the desktop of;
Dr.Usman Ahmed.
Attn:
Reply To: accountant01@ecplaza.net
Dear Sir,
                THE 8TH ALL AFRICAN GAMES.
I am Dr.Usman Ahmed, the Chief Accountant of the Federal Ministry of
Youth,Sports,and
Culture parent body of the Local Organizing Committee of the 8th all
African game tagged
[COJA] 2003 taking place in my country in 2003. In the course of our
preparation to host the
8th all African games , huge sum of money running into millions of United
States Dollars was
budgeted by the present civilian administration of our president Chief
Olusegun Obasanjo for the
successful organization of this competition. In the same vein, the supreme
council for sport in
Africa made millions of dollars available for the same competition.
However, in my capacity as the Chief Accountant, to both local organizing
committee (LOC),
and the Federal Ministry of Youth, Sports and culture, I and some of my
colleagues in sensitive
positions were able to influence the award of a contract for the supply
and installation of some
of the facilities that will be used for the competition.
The contractor who handled these projects agreed to give my colleagues and
I 10% of the total
contract sum, if we were able to influence the award of the contract to
their favour. So many
foreign firms bided for this same contract, but because we knew whom we
wanted the contract
to be awarded to, we made sure that the contractor we had this
understanding with won the
contract. They have been paid 90% of their total contract sum remaining
the balance of 10%
which we never wanted them to collect on our behalf because of the fear
that they might not give
us the balance of 10%. It is pertinent to note that, the remaining balance
of a total sum of seven
Million united states (US$7,000,000.00) is lying in the suspense account
at First Chartered
Bank Lagos, ready for transfer into any good bank account of your choice.
I have been unanimously mandated to seek for an honest and trustworthy
foreign partner who
will assist in ensuring the successful transfer of the above sum of money
into his
Personal/Company account since the Nigerian Code of Conduct Bureau does
not permit us to
operate a foreign account as public servants. On the successful remittance
of the fund (US
$7,000,000.00) into your nominated account, for your kind assistance you
will be adequately
compensated.
Be rest assured that, the modalities and logistics towards the successful
transfer of this fund has
been worked out. All we require from you is your cooperation. This
transaction is 100% risk
free. We Kindly request that you accord to it the highest level of secrecy
it deserves.
Your swift response will be highly appreciated and kindly provide your
phone and fax number
for more informative discussions. Upon your acknowledgement of this
proposal, I will forward
to you the detailed procedure for this transaction.
Note that, this transaction is legal and free from all sorts of risk and
trouble. It does not
contravene the laws of my country nor any International laws; hence the
whole approval for the
transfer will be official and legally processed. This transaction will be
concluded within five (5)
working days if we follow it up and give the serious attention it deserves.
Awaiting your prompt response.
Best Regards,
Dr.Usman Ahmed.