rakoci on Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:19:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] >>14.9 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 WORTH OF FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR MESSAGE SEEN BY OVER
14.9 MILLION TARGETED PROSPECTS DAILY?

Below contains all the information you will ever need to market your product or
service on the Internet.

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get out
to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people, you
have several options. Traditional methods include print advertising, direct
mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective, but they all
have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING. Not
only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making your message heard by
the right people. Also, Internet Search Engine Submissions, Classified Ads,
Newsgroup Postings simply DO NOT WORK effectively.

Now this has all changed!

Thanks to the top programmers in the world and their NEW EMAIL
TECHNOLOGY, You can send millions of email messages daily for
FREE...Without getting terminated from your current Internet connection!

It's very simple to do and you can be increasing your sales within minutes
of installing this new extraordinary software!

Besides...It's the only real way to advertise on the Internet that works...Period!

>>>WE WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH OVER 14.8 MILLION OPT-IN EMAIL
ADDRESSES TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY!

>>>PLUS FREE EMAIL ADDRESS DOWNLOADS FOR LIFE!

>>>ALSO, YOU WILL RECEIVE $2,000 WORTH OF EMAIL
MARKETING SOFTWARE FREE!

Including......

BROADCAST EMAIL SENDING SOFTWARE...(send millions of email
advertisements daily with a few clicks of your mouse, without getting your
ISP trerminated. We used the same software to send you this email)

EMAIL EXTRACTION SOFTWARE...(retrieve new targeted email addresses
daily. Hundreds of thousands of them)

LIST MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE...(keep your lists clean, opt-in and
manage all your remove requests, leads, sales etc...)

and much...much more!

Hurry...This extraordinary offer ends at midnight tonight!

To find out more information, Do not respond by email. Instead, visit our
web site at:
http://www.cybernetemail.bz

Want to be removed from our email list?
You were sent this email because you used our Opt-in service.
We hope you enjoy reading our messages. However, if you'd rather
not receive future e-mails from us in the, Go to
our remove page at http://www.cybernetemail.bz/remove.htm