Sports Cards Wholesale on Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:40:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Once a year inventory blowout. All prices reduced to cost to make some room!!!!!!!!!!!

Title: Inventory Blowout

Inventory Blowout!!!!!!!!

We have got to make some room for a large amount of incoming product, so SCW has lowered every item currently on our web-site to our cost. Some products have been reduced in price by as much as 70%. This sale will last until the items have been cleared out. We will try and update the site every couple of hours so has not to have orders placed and not be able to fill the order. Once an item has been sold out it will be deleted from the site. Only immediate payment upon ordering will be accepted, no BILL ME orders will be honored for the next week. All orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Any customer placing an order for any item that we have sold out of will receive an email stating the items that were available and the items that we sold out prior to your ordering. Only the products available for shipping on each order will be billed. This is a once a year sale and the items on the site will sell out very quickly. Some products we only have single boxes available. We hope you are able to get some of these items before they are gone!!!!!!!

Check out the following sections ( ALL ITEMS IN EVERY SECTION REDUCED)

Yu-Gi-Oh Gaming Cards : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/yugioh.html

Bobble Heads : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/bobbleheads.html

Collectable Bears : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/colbear.html

Gaming & Non-Sports : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/gamingpokemon.html

Baseball : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/20baswaxbox1.html

Basketball : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/basketball.html

Football : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/football.html

Hockey : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/hockey.html

Golf : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/golf.html

Racing : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/nascar.html

Wrestling : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/wrestling.html

Special Priced Items : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/blowspec.html

Loose Packs : http://www.sportscardswholesale.com/loosepacks1.html

Remember all orders over 100.00 will receive free shipping within the USA. All orders are shipped out same day if placed before 3:30 pm CST and you will receive an email containing your tracking number for your order. You are also welcome to call in your orders Monday-Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm CST using our toll free number at 800-566-7706. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this great sale!!!!!!!!!

Would you like to send this email to a friend? Enter their email address below

Click Here to be removed from this list