JULIO BASSAE on Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:51:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] SOLICITING FOR PARTNERSHIP

Request for Urgent Business Relationship. I want to first
solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue
of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. i
shall be counting on your ability and reliability to prosecute
a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business
transaction requiring maximum confidence. i am Dr julio bessa
the minister of finance under the Government of Angola . In
order to commence this business i solicit your assistance to
enable me RECEIVE the said trapped funds ABROAD, as ministers
we set up companies and awarded them contracts which were
grossly over-invoiced in various Ministries. we the
Government set up a Contract Review Panel (C.R.P) and i have
identified a lot of inflated contract funds which are
presently floating in the Bank. However, due to my  position
as a minister  i can cannot acquire this money in my name. I
have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust  to look
for an Overseas partner into whose account the sum of
US$15,600,000.00 (Fifteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) will be paid by telegraphic transfer.Hence i
am writing you this letter. i have agreed to share the money
thus: 70% for me and 20% for you as the FOREIGN PARTNER,and
10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign
expenses.Please note that this transaction is 100%
safe in all it's ramifications and i hope that the funds
arrive your account in latest ten (10) banking days from the
date of reciept of the following information by email: A
suitable name,your confidential telephone and fax numbers and
contact address for essay communication. The above information
will enable me write letters of claim and job description
respectively. This way we will use your name to apply for
payments and re-award the contract in your name/company name.
i am  looking forward to doing business with you and solicit
your confidentiality in this transaction. I can bring you into
the complete picture of this pending project and provide more
information as to the succcessful conclusion of this project.
The best response however,would be by email, so we can discuss
fully all issues needed to complete this venture in good time,
and successfully. Waiting for your urgent responses.

Thanks and regards for you corporations.

Yours Faithfully,

Julio bessa.

CONTACT E-MAIL.  bassejuli-o@minister.com