Cary Peppermint on Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:51:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] You Can Confirm My Identity

I will be standing out front.  Black jacket.  Black skull cap pulled down
just below my eyebrows.  Camoflauge hood.  You can confirm my identity by
asking the question we agreed upon at our last meeting.  Remember the answer
is: Mother, she had a small french poodle named Pepi.  They lived on the
corner of Dean Avenue and King Street.  Dean Avenue turns into a highway
that leads straight to Rockmart.  A short 20 mile drive will take you there.
In any event all roads lead to Rome.  All leads road to Rome.  All Romes
lead to road.  And this is the talk of a system.  So seldon your desires
change anything and so often "things" change your desires.  This is the talk
of a system.

Please do not be late.  I will not wait.

-Cary