Tim on Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Title: teen girls
LEGALTEENGIRLS
"I'm a virgin, I'm just not very good at it!"
"School just out & my folks aren't home..."
"Cum see what we learned in Sex Ed today!"
"Spray your huge load all over my cute face!"

ONLY THE YOUNGEST MOST INNOCENT FACED TEENS!!
ACCESS EVERYTHING
>>ABSOLUTELY FREE!!<<

THAT'S RIGHT...FREE!! All teens 24-7, there has never been a more comeplete 18+ site available on the Web! To introduce you to this site we are giving away FREE MEMBERSHIPS to Legal Teen Girls!! Don't miss this opportunity to get into one of the largest adult XXX site filled to the brim with the youngest, hottest, sluttiest teen girls doing unspeakable acts for your stroking pleasure! Access this site in MOMENTS, just have a valid e-mail address and you are in!

>>CLICK HERE TO JOIN 4 FREE!!<<

This email was sent to you because your email address is part of a targeted opt-in list.You have received this
email by either requesting more information on one of our sites or someone may have used your email address.
If you received this email in error, please accept our apologies.
If you do not wish to receive further offers, please click below and enter your email to remove your email from future offers.

Click Here to Remove

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail cannot be considered spam
as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from this mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please
accept our apologies. Per the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000, further transmissions
to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you!