johnajagbe100 on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

CONFIDENCIAL
FROM: MR.JOHN PURIRI AJAGBE
TELE: +31-627-521-307
E-MAIL:johnajagbe100@netscape.net

REF:TRANSACTION REQEST

                          BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
I am aware that it is amazing when a business proposal letter come from someone that you do know, however, my name is Mr. John Puriri Ajagbe.
The purpose of my introduction is that I am the first son of DR. PURIRI AJAGBE, who was recently murdered in the land dispute in zimbabwe.

Before the death of my father,he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United states dollars (US$8.5)in a security company, as if he forsaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited in a box as gemstones to aviod much demurrage from the security company. this amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of new farms in swaziland.

This land problem came when zimbabwe president Mr.Robert Mugabe, introduced a new land act that wholly affected rich farmers and some few black farmers, this resulted to killing and mob action by zimbabwe war veterans and some lunatis in the society. infact, a lot of people wrere killed because of this land reformed act of which my father was one of the victims.

It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives, are currently staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking political asylum and moreso have decided to transfer my father鈥檚 money to a more reliable foreign account, since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved! in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zone of Netherlands, As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got. The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future, both countries have similar political history.

As a businessman, whom I have entrusted my future and my family in his hand, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free. if you accept to assist me and my family, all I need you to do for me is to make arrangement with the security company on how we can come for the consignment (funds) from their afiliate office here in the Nederland. I have already given directives for the consignment to be brought to Amsterdam, and also to open a non-resident account which will aid us in transfering the money in to any account you will nominate overseas. This money I intend to use for investment.

I have options to offer you, first you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account for the transaction, or you can go to parnership with me for a proper profitable investment of the money in your country. which ever option you choose, feel free to notify me. I have mapped out (5%percent)of this money for all expenses incurred in processing this transaction.if you do not prefer a partnership, I am willing to give you(15%percent)of the money while the remaining (80%percent) that is meant for me,will be for the investment in your country. please feel free to contact me.

Thanks Yours Faithfully

Mr. John Puriri Ajagbe