ada moore on Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:35:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] please

FROM : MRS ADA MOORE

LOME-TOGO.

GREETINGS

ATTN: pls

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me
since you do not know me personally. I am Mrs ada
moore,the wife of late Dr. Simon moore, who was
murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe.

I got your contact through network online as i  am
searching for a reliable and reputable person to
handle a very confidential transaction that involves a
transfer of fund to a foreign account.

My late husband was among the few black Zimbabwean
rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of
the ruling government of President Robert Mugabe for
his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean
opposition party controlled by the entire minority.

Before his death he had taken me to Lome Togo as one
of the most peaceful country in west Africa and also a
tourist country, to deposit the sum of US$15 MILLION
(fifteen million unit! ed states dollars) with a
security and finance company as if he foresaw the
looming danger in zimbabwe.

The money was packed in a trunk box as
valuables/family treasures for security reasons and
deposited with this security company for safe keeping.

This money was embarked from the purchase of new
machinery and chemicals for the establishment of new
farms in Lesotho.

This land problem arose when President Robert Mugabe
introduced a new land act that wholly affected the
rich white farmers and some few blacks vehemently
condemned the “Modus Operandi” adopted by the
government.

This resulted to rampant killing and mob action by the
war veterans and some political thugs.Precisely, more
than thirty one (31) people have so far been killed.

Heads of government from west, especially Britain and
United States of America have voiced their
condemnation of Mugabe’s plan. Subsequently, South
African Develop! ment Community (SADC) has continually
supported the Mugabe’s new land act,it is against this
background that I and my family who are currently
residing in Lome Togo,west Africa have decided to
transfer my husband money into a foreign account.

I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a
genuine foreign account where this money could be
transferred without the knowledge of my government who
are tactically freezing all my husband's wealth and
South African government seems to be playing along
with them.

I am faced with the dilemma of investing this money in
South Africa for fear of encountering the same
experience in future since both countries have almost
the same political history.
More so, the Togolaise foreign exchange policy does
not allow such investment hence we are seeking for an
assylum.

As a woman, I am entrusting my future and that of my
family into your hands hoping that you will not b! etray
the trust. I must let you know that this transaction
is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does
not necessarily matter.

For your assistance, we are offering you 20% of the
total sum, 75% for my family  while 5% will be mapped
out for any expenses we may incure during the course
of this transaction.

We wish to invest our part of the money on commercial
property based on your advice. Finally, all we need
from you is assurance that you will not sit on this
money when it finally gets into your personal or
company account in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, please confirm
your interest via my email,or you contact my financial
attorney for more details.His contact info is as
follows;

AMOS     ESQ
AMOS CHUKWU. & CO.CHAMBERS.

amoschamber@yahoo.com