nduofo e on Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:58:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] MOST URGENT

MR.NDUOFO EVANS.
Zennith Bank Ltd,
Lagos Nigeria,

Dear Sir,

I am MR.NDUOFO EVANS.Bank Manager of Zennith Bank,
Lagos, Nigeria. I have urgent and very confidentialbusiness
proposition for you.

On June 6, 1997, a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with
the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.Barry Kelly
made a numbered time (Fixed) or twelve calendar
months,valued at US$29,500,000.00 (Twenty Nine Million Five
hundred Thousand Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity,
I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply.

After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died
from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I
found out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore
made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry
Kelly did not declare any kin or relations in all his
official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in
my Bank.

This sum of US$29,500,000.00 has carefully been moved outof
my bank to a security company for safe-keeping. No one will
ever come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Law,
at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert
to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as an
Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money I deposited
it in a security company in two trunk boxes though the
security company does not know the contents of the boxes as
I tagged them to be hotographic materials for export.

I am writing you because I as a public servant can not
operate a foreign account or have an account that is more
than $1m.I want to present you as the owner of the boxes in
the security company so you can be able to claim them with
the help of my attorney.All these are to make sure that the
fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands
of corrupt government officials.

This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately your
full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare
the ecessary ocuments which will put you in place as the as
the owner of the boxes.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of
70% for me and 25% for you and 5% will take care of all
expenses.There is no risk at all as all the aperwork for
this ransaction will be done by the Attorney and this will
guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my
email address. upon your response, I shall then rovide you
with more details and relevant documents that will help you
understand the transaction.

Please observe with utmost confidentiality, and be rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable for
both of us because I shall require your assistance to
invest my share in your country.

Thanks and regards.
MR.NDUOFO EVANS.
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)